We all know that Google ranking can play a key roll in the success or failure of a business. In a perfect world all business owners would know how to boost their Google search rankings. The reality is that most things that have to do with SEO, SEM, WPO, or any other internet acronym are not high on the priority list becuase they do not understand them.
Here are some times that can help your compnay boost its Google page rank. You can get more information about each of the tips below by clicking here.
1. Create Evergreen Content
2. Audit Your Online Profiles
3. Think Like Your Customer Types
4. Hire an Expert
5. Guest Post
6. Content is King and Links are Queen
7. Bust Out the Camera
8. Colleges and Universities
9. Update Your Site Frequently
10. Use the Right Keywords
11. Move Away From Flash
12. Have You Taken Advantage of Local Search?
13. Know Exactly What Words People Use to Search
About Brian Bordier: Brian is an experienced Internet Marketing Consultant with ReachLocal in Southern California. His mission is to help you increase your advertising return on investment and decrease unproductive advertising expenses through proven, online marketing strategies. Give him a call at (562) 477-6808 to schedule a Free Consultation.